UNDERWRITING SUPPORT OFFICER | 4 MONTH CONTRACT | CBD BASED
*WHV CANDIDATES ACCEPETED*
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This marks an exciting opportunity to join a market leading multinational insurer based in their modern Melbourne CBD office. You will join a busy and established team as an Underwriting Support Officer. You will support with the administration of client accounts and as such must have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Administrator the Workflow Management process, ensuring quality and service level agreements.
- Providing efficient and professional support to the underwriting teams
- Assisting with processing new business, issuing certificates of currency and processing renewals
- Creating and checking policy documentation and processing endorsements
- Ideally immediately available (or little notice)
- Personable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and able to hit the ground running
- Preferably exposure to working in a corporate environment (finance/insurance)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button
Contact Greig on 0476806232 for all enquires
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Our clients are our partners, that's why we choose each other carefully
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.