UNDERWRITING ASSISTANT |SALARY | LOCATION
- Great Company in a rapid growth stage
- Competitive remuneration is on offer
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Are you looking to forge a career within the finance industry? If you're an ambitious and hardworking individual with an administration background or finance degree, this represents a fantastic entry level opportunity with a globally recognised business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a well known and respected insurer with an excellent opportunity for candidates with some basic insurance experience. There are endless opportunities and you will join a busy and established team as an Underwriting Assistant. You will support with the administration of client accounts and as such must have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Providing efficient and professional support to the underwriting teams
- Assisting with processing new business, issuing certificates of currency and processing renewals
- Creating and checking policy documentation and processing endorsements
- Assisting with broker phone and email queries
- Ideally immediately available (or little notice)
- Personable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.