We are looking for Underwriters with experience across multiple product lines including ISR to join a leading Insurer. They are based in the Heart of the CBD with state-of-the-art offices and the best employee benefits in the industry.
- Provide efficient and effective services in accordance with the underwriting standards and policies
- Provide underwriting reports as required to meet business unit requirements
- Develop and maintain strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Assist the documentation, review, and improvement of underwriting processes and practices for continuous improvement
- Complete delegated policy renewals in accordance with underwriting procedures and guidelines.
- Perform underwriting tasks for the business unit in accordance with Authority limits.
- Resolve underwriting issues and assist in the preparation of responses to meet audit and regulatory obligations within SLAs.
- Ensure underwriting SLAs are met.
- Ensure an error rate of less than 5% for all documentation and processing
To be successful you must have:
- Demonstrated experience working in general insurance industry with property classes
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced business/office environment
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (General Insurance)
- Insurance Qualification equivalent to FSRA Tier 1 & 2
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to collect, analyse and present information using word processing, spread sheet and presentation software packages
- Knowledge of Code of Practice, Insurance Contracts Act and National Privacy Principles
- Demonstrated understanding of underwriting risk versus premium
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness programs - including Gym memberships
- Ability to work from home 2 days a week + many more benefits
For a confidential conversation call Tania on 03 9604 4805 or APPLY NOW