Our client is the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities. This marks an exciting opportunity for a Property claims consultant looking to join an established team and work alongside experienced claims adjusters.
- Maintaining expected case load of property claims
- Examining claims forms, policies and endorsements, client instructions and other records to determine coverage
- Investigating claims by conducting office-based analysis of physical damage details, interviewing claimants, and comparing claim information with evidence.
- Providing support and advice to policy holders with respect to their claims
- Setting loss reserves
- Preparing first reports by collecting and summarising information required
- Where possible settling claims after determining liability, client's instructions, and authority levels
- Controlling claim costs
- Type client reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Effective and professional communication skills with the ability to deal with corporate clients
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Comfortable and experienced handling end to end Property claims
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button. For all enquiries, contact Greig on 0476 806 232
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.