Location: Sydney NSW
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a growing team across Australia. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work as part of an internal Cyber community. You will be working with our experts to provide clients and internal staff with technical assistance on all Cyber insurance risks.
We are a global leader in insurance broking and risk management.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Keep up to date with all technical and regulatory Cyber risks.
- Support us to find solutions and advice for our clients.
- Participate and conduct in training seminars and workshops.
- Share newletters and cyber risk articles
- Dispense advice and service to ensure we are the leader within Cyber Risk/Insurance.
- 2-4 years experience in Cyber Risk across any of the below sectors:
Claims, Legal, Underwriting, Broking
-Legal Degree is beneficial
-Strong client facing and servicing skills.
-Familiar with report writing and presenting.
Applicants must be willing to undertake further education to attain a Tier 1 statement of compliance in Insurance Broking practice.