One of our unique International clients is looking for a strong Office Manager to join their growing team.
Working closely with a small team of experienced managers in the Financial Risk Business in Sydney, you will be responsible for all the administrative, compliance and accounting tasks.
- Processing of invoices
- General typing of documents and presentations
- Diary management including organizing internal and external meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Event management
- Human resource management
- Risk and compliance duties
- Proven experience in an executive assistant, administrative support or accounting role
- Appropriate degree qualifications or accounting experience preferred
- Initiative to deliver desired outcomes
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Computer literacy
- Efficient and reliable
- Customer Focus
- Experience within the banking sector preferred
How To Apply
Please send your resume via the
APPLY NOW button or reach Sofie on or on 0422761340 for more information.