Our client is seeking a legal assistant to join their new and vibrant Sydney office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm. The role will consist of day to day secretarial work and include some office management.
Our client is a specialist Boutique Family Law Practice known for being entirely thorough and comprehensive in the provision of legal representation. Their practitioners share an intimacy for detail in the provision of Family Law services, more commonly associated with top tier commercial law firms. Currently based in Melbourne CBD, our client is expanding nationally to Sydney.
The successful legal assistant will have the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a family law firm
- Outstanding organisational skills incl. planning & time management
- Strong interpersonal skills for team and client liaising
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Pleasant and positive attitude
- Billing experience
- Initiative and a willingness to make a difference
- Ability to complete some office management
To express your interest and find out more or for a confidential discussion on how Blake Oliver Consulting can help you with your career please contact Matilda Bell-Wilcock on 0414 023 733 or email email@example.com