SME UNDERWRITER| MELBOURNE CBD
- Market Leading Multinational
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The primary purpose of the role is to underwrite Business package policies contributing to the success of the SME goals of profitability and growth. Delivery of profitable growth through production, profitability and expenses including retention, conversion rate and loss ratio.
- Underwrite referrals within delegated underwriting authority
- Making recommendations for acceptance or declination of risks which exceed authority.
- Responsibility for Underwriting results of assigned portfolio
- Liaising with stakeholders and maintaining awareness of claims activity
- Contribution towards the continual development and improvement of the portfolio.
- Establish relationships with key and new producers, identifying opportunities including scheme and portfolio transfers.
- At least 2 years proven experience as an Underwriter or broker
- Strong communication skills
- Previous Sunrise experience preferable
- Understanding of risk and corresponding underwriting appetites
- Proven negotiation and relationship building skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY TO THIS ROLE button. Should you wish to discuss the role or apply directly please contact us as follows;
Greig Taylor on 0476 806 232
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.