Fantastic opportunity to join a boutique insurer with a general property equipment cover remit. They have a reputation of providing outstanding service, backed by depth of experience and financial strength, making them insurer of choice.
They ensure their relationships with clients are open and transparent. Well known for being
an employer who value their employees and are committed to personal career development.
- Responsible for underwriting a book of general property equipment cover in addition to public and products liability business in Australia. The portfolio has a focus on sole traders and small businesses with niche requirements
- Having daily broker contact and direct contact with clients, as well as internal liaison with internal stakeholders
- Develop and underwrite within the agreed strategy general and product liability products for commercial and corporate clients;
- Represent the business at internal and external meetings, make presentations, attend client and industry events
- Ensure broker/client satisfaction through the provision of prompt and professional service on insurance and risk matters
- Strong technical competency in general equipment cover and product liability
- A strategic thinker, able to identify new opportunities and widen the current business
- Understanding of policy wordings, including the ability to draft clauses and conditions
- Experience in underwriting public and product liability business in the Australian market
- Excellent communication, analytical and decision-making abilities
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
All applications will be reviewed within 24 business hours and successful candidates will be called
to discuss the position further.
If you would prefer to have a confidential conversation, or have any questions, before forwarding your resume, please contact: Sarah Brouder on 02 8022 8718.