If you're an ambitious and hardworking underwriter specislising in Professional Indemnity, this represents a fantastic opportunity with a globally recognised business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a well known and respected global insurer operating in the property and casualty space. With offices all around the world, long-term career opportunities are limitless. Based in their modern Melbourne office you will join a busy and established team as an Underwriter within the Professional Indemnity new business team.
This is a market facing role for a primary player in the market. You will be responsible for developing your allocated broker panel and writing profitable business within your authority guidelines.
This is an exciting position which will meet the needs of the most ambitious.
- Underwriting new business and managing a broker panel
- Responsible for retaining & writing profitable business
- Maintaining relationships with brokers and other key stakeholders.
- Experienced within Financial Lines as an Underwriter or Broker
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- A keen interest in financial markets and economics
- Preferably degree qualified
In an ideal world you'll be an experienced PI Underwriter with a strong market reputation, however as the world isn't always ideal as long as you have demonstratable PI knowledge we can still talk.
Interested? Apply via the link or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion;
Daniel J. Marsh
0424 188 733