Our client is a well known and growing Underwriting Agency located in Melbourne. As a result of consistent growth, they are in need of a Senior Financial Lines Underwriter to join an established team. This is a market facing role, dealing with Mid Market and Corporate accounts as well as mentoring junior staff.
- Underwrite New Business and Renewal accounts within company guidelines and your underwriting authority
- Consult with the manager on risks outside delegated authority
- Maintain awareness of claims activity with assigned book and communicate with adjusters as needed
- Active market/broker engagement, prospecting for new accounts to assist with continued growth
- Monitor underwriting results and premium and loss
- Act as a referral point to junior staff
- Technical knowledge of all Financial Lines Products
- Minimum 3-4 years experience for exceptional candidates
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Call Jared on 0437 319 351 for an enquires
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.