Are you an experienced Senior Liability Loss Adjuster looking for a new challenge or a sea change? We have an exciting and challenging Queensland based opportunity for you to join an innovative specialist loss adjusting firm. This role can be based in the Brisbane or Gold Coast office with regular travel to Brisbane.
We are very interested to speak with applicants across Australia and New Zealand.
In this Senior Liability Loss Adjusting role you will be responsible for assessing, investigating and reporting on a portfolio of large and complex losses across all liability products.
Your duties will include -
- Office and field-based assessment and investigation of all liability losses
- Set loss reserves and control claims costs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with underwriters, brokers, insurers and lawyers
- Effectively and accurately determine coverage
- Recommend litigation where appropriate as well as presenting evidence at legal proceedings
- Maintain existing business while building relationships to bring in new clients
- Coach and mentor less experienced adjusters and claim consultants
Essential Requirements -
- Extensive experience as Liability Loss Adjuster or Senior
- Highly technical with experience managing major and complex losses in the millions of dollars
- Strong relationships with underwriters and well networked within the Australian or New Zealand markets
- Effective communication, investigation and negotiation skills
- Loss Adjusting qualifications and ideally a member of Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
We are interested in speaking with suitable applicants from across Australia and New Zealand who are open to moving to Sunny Queensland. A relocation package will be on offer for the successful individual along with a generous salary package, including a car allowance and bonuses.
To express your interest in this Senior Liability Loss Adjusting opportunity please submit your resume through the link. Alternatively for a confidential chat please contact Karla Smith on 0416 968 010 or