Ambitious candidates, comfortable in an autonomous role are encouraged to apply. Generous salary package.
Your key responsibilities;
- End to end management of a mixed portfolio of Commercial Property, Professional Indemnity, Public liability and Management Liability claims. Some exposure to high end motor claims.
- Provide claims strategy, negotiate settlements and manage client expectations
- Interpreting policy wordings
- Handling all customer enquiries, including complaints while identifying and escalating any suspicious claims;
- Responding to customer enquiries in a friendly and empathetic manner while ensuring their claims are being handled in an efficient and timely manner.
- 5 years + experience, preference for claims professionals from a broking background.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and effectively manage your time across multiple tasks
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of building long term relationships
- Customer focused attitude with ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
For more information, feel free to contact Greig on 0476 806 232 or at firstname.lastname@example.org