This business is a national insurance brokerage which has provided Business Insurance to individuals, small, medium and large businesses for over 35 years. They are a member of The Steadfast Group, a publicly listed company on the ASX (SDF).
A Senior Account Executive required within their SME Commercial space. Based in the South Eastern Suburbs / Peninsula. Portfolio is mainly focused on the SME space, with some mid to high end business. The successful candidate will have a dedicated Assistant Account Executive
- Manage and grow a portfolio of approx. $500k income within the SME business
- Focus on new business initiatives and quoting
- Be involved in the growth and retention strategies
- Processing and document issuance of new business, renewals and endorsements ensuring all interactions are performed in an efficient & effective manner adhering to the required processes for each transaction type
- Maintain strategic client and insurer relationships
- Grow portfolio of business through cross selling and prospecting
- Sound experience in an insurance broking firm
- Broad knowledge of commercial lines, Business Packs, SME or schemes/facilities
- Account management experience
- Experience using winbeat and sunrise systems
- Extensive experience retaining clients and quoting new business
- Enjoy working collaboratively with a team
- Works efficiently by being highly organised and prioritising tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, great attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
Negotiable depending on experience and candidate.
If this sounds like you apply through the portal or call me on 0452 442 733 for a confidential chat.