An opportunity exists for an experienced insurance professional to join one of Australia’s fastest growing brokers.
Our client has an unparalleled reputation for staff retention & development and are looking for candidates to join a newly created team with first point of contact & mentoring responsibilities.
- Working with senior management to implement training and provide coaching.
- Technical & Product specialist
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling escalated calls.
- Answers team member technical and product related questions, with the ability to identify matters that require escalation to management.
- Assist and review complaints to identify if escalation is required.
- Maintain strong insurer relationships as well as actively seeking opportunities for new business.
- Review and process online/manual applications ensuring you are managing the renewal pipeline.
- At least 2 years insurance experience, with comfort as a product specialist to junior members of the team
- Previous experience in a high-volume call handling environment desirable
- Claims experience and overall insurance nous
- Pro-active & client focused approach to manage workload and stakeholder expectations
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills complemented by a professional disposition.
If you would like to be considered, please apply directly or reach out to Greig on 0476 806 232 for a confidential discussion.