A fantastic opportunity has come up with a National Insurer in Sydney. Our client is looking for Senior Claims Assessor who is keen to join them at an exciting time of growth. Our client has a strong heritage teamed with a great culture and benefits.
- Manage your own Property Claims portfolio including more complex claims, and proactively contribute to the overall achievement of claims turnaround times and SLAs.
- Ensure that the quality, including presentation, accuracy, and detail of claims assessments meets or exceeds the business unit's minimum performance standards.
- Be aware of the importance and value of good business relationships between all stakeholders and taking accountability for maintaining those relationships.
- Participate in initiatives to help achieve claims strategy and develop a high-performance culture, including the delivery of projects as required Actively participate in any other tasks, projects or responsibilities assigned from time to time by Management.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within Commercial Claims
- Demonstrated ability to provide clear guidance and support to others.
- Analytical skills, with high attention to detail and the ability to analyse data and make recommendations on claim decisions.
- Understanding of performance targets and measurements, and the ability to track and monitor delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint
How To Apply:
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button. You can also reach Georgina on or on 0468 584 427 for more information.