A fantastic opportunity has come up with a large Life Insurance company in Sydney. Our client is looking for Senior Claims Assessors who are keen to join them at an exciting time of growth. Our client has a strong heritage teamed with a great culture and benefits.
- Technically develop Claims Assessors who have not yet achieved an authority level. By providing guidance and support, upskilling and monitoring and reviewing that assessments are carried out in line with agreed practice and process and raising any issues.
- Manage own claims portfolio including more complex claims, and proactively contribute to the overall achievement of claims turnaround times and SLAs.
- Ensure that the quality, including presentation, accuracy and detail of claims assessments meets or exceeds the business unit minimum performance standards.
- To ensure that there is a close and productive working relationship with the Claims Development team and Principal Claims Assessors ensuring the skills learnt are transferred into the workplace.
- Be aware of the importance and value of good business relationships between all stakeholders and taking accountability for maintaining those relationships.
- Participate in initiatives to help achieve claims strategy and develop a high performance culture, including the delivery of projects as required Actively participate in any other tasks, projects or responsibilities assigned from time to time by Management.
- Hold a Level 3 Authority or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within life insurance or related industry,
- High level of knowledge of product, claims, medical, system and legislation/regulations impacting life insurance.
- Ability to assess and understand performance, and provide high quality feedback leading to capability change.
- Demonstrated ability to provide clear guidance and support to others.
- Genuine interest and desire for the achievement of high standards and process improvement.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Analytical skills, with a high attention to detail and the ability to analyse data and make recommendations on claim decisions.
- Understanding of performance targets and measurements, and the ability to track and monitor delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint
How To Apply:
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button. You can also reach Charlotte on or on 0280228718 for more information.