The program is currently looking for the successful applicants to work with subject matter experts across the business units to:-
- Document and deliver concise end to end business impact assessments;
- Map out the processes/systems/strategy/product/policy changes necessary to meet the new regulatory/legislative requirements;
- Provide a variety of business analytical services to develop Business Requirements/Assessments, process maps, option analysis, etc;
- Prioritise and deliver the changes in collaboration with the Program and Project Managers; and
- Proactively identify dependencies, risks and issues for the Program, and manage dependencies, risks or issues allocated to them.
On a more day to day level, key stakeholders across claims, underwriting, product and general management will be key audiences, thus giving great exposure to a wide ranging and diverse stakeholder group.
Ideally, you will benefit from knowledge and experience working in the Australian, NZ or UK Life Insurance Industry. A working knowledge of the General Insurance industry would be of benefit also. You will also have an inquisitive mind, be self-motivated and can adapt to change in situations enabling you to be successful in this exciting opportunity.
Key background abilities for the role include:
- Proven hands-on experience across Life Insurance (Product Management, Policy, Underwriting, Claims, Distribution or Regulatory Life Insurance projects). Exposure to General Insurance would be additionally beneficial.
- Minimum of 5 years as a Business Analyst/Product Manager/Claims Manager in the Life insurance industry, with exposure to regulatory change / legislation as a priority.
- High level knowledge and expertise of the Australia insurance industry and the legal and economic / social environment in which it operates.
- Prior Compliance and Regulatory experience within the financial services sector would be highly regarded.
- Ability to produce concise high-level business requirement documentation and work collaboratively within a complex matrix organisation to deliver and meet deadlines in face of complexity, conflicting pressure and ambiguous circumstances.
- Alongside the Program Manager, be able to build and manage project plans, risk issues and project dependencies.
- Strong business engagement and stakeholder management skills with excellent level of written and verbal communication.
- Relevant industry qualification and/or business degree is highly desired.