Our client is a highly regarded National full-service Commercial Law Firm who have seen steady growth over many years. They are known for their innovation and practical approach to get the best results for their clients.
Working with a highly regarded Partner, servicing a variety of industries, you will have exposure to a variety of Property Law work including (but not limited to): Sale & Acquisition, Development, Leasing & Subdivisions. You will hit the ground running and be exposed to a solid pipeline of work.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years post admission experience in property law
- Proven experience in some or all of: Sale & Acquisition, Development, Leasing & Subdivision of commercial, industrial, retail & office space.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong academic ability and drafting skills
- A sense of purpose and proactive approach to your work
- The ability to provide timely, accurate and commercially astute advice
- Be solutions focused
- Capable of building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
The opportunity to work in a truly collaborative and respectful culture that is dedicated to teamwork and success. You will be rewarded with career development, progression and remuneration at the top of the market.
For a confidential discussion on how Blake Oliver Consulting can help you with your career or to discuss opportunities in the Legal Market, please contact:
Peter Sheppard - Director of Legal
Executive Search | Destination Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | Management Consulting | Mental Health Advocate
Mobile: 0400 349 913