An opportunity exists for an experienced and ambitious broker with exceptional client focus. The role sits within the Construction team alongside 5 brokers. The role will see you managing your own portfolio with some of the firm’s top clients. Naturally, a pro-active approach to all aspects of account management and service delivery is a prerequisite.
For the right candidate there is an opportunity to come onboard as a Team Leader or grow into the leadership role in time.
- Maintaining strong relationships and trust with an existing portfolio of clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage accounts professionally
- Grow portfolio of business through cross selling and prospecting
- Client focused with a proactive approach to all aspects of account management and service delivery
- Developing and maintaining meaningful working relationships with our underwriting partners
- Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable our processes to be more efficient & effective.
- Sales orientated with the ability to build a long-term pipeline to support new business growth
- Tier 1 broking essential
- Strong account management experience gained within general commercial insurance
- A proven track record of delivering both financial and operational results
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills complemented by a driven, passionate and professional disposition.
Please apply directly or reach out to Greig on 0476 806 232 for a confidential discussion.