SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER | NEGOTIABLE SALARY | CBD AND SE SUBURBS
- LEADING INSURANCE BROKING FIRM
- MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPERIENCED BROKERS
Fantastic opportunity for seasoned Insurance Broking Professionals to take a Senior Account Manager position at a market leading firm.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a well known and respected national Insurance Brokerage. As a result of continued growth they require a Senior Account Manager with a solid reputation, technical knowledge and a thirst for growth - positions exist both in the CBD and in their SE Suburbs office.
- Handle all classes of insurance - General and Financial Lines
- Manage a significant portfolio of business, that is made up of a wide range of industries
- Handle all placements
- Maintain, develop and grow relationships with key underwriting contacts
- Mentor junior staff
- 10 years experience within Insurance Broking
- Strong existing relationships with key underwriting contacts
- Experience across all product classes
- Very strong technical product knowledge
- Experience across SME, Mid-Market and Corporate Business
- Understanding of a wide range of industries and their exposures
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button.
Call Daniel Marsh to discuss 0424 188 733
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Our clients are our partners, that's why we choose each other carefully.
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.