ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a well known and respected specialist broker with a national presence. You will join a high performing team in their Melbourne CBD offices. As a Senior Account Executive, you will have exposure to Top Tier Clients including ASX Listed businesses, and large Privately Owned organisations.
This is an exciting opportunity to forge a long-term career in the Corporate space. Existing relationships within the Melbourne Insurance market and a strong Financial Lines background are critical.
- Liaise with clients
- Negotiating with underwriters
- Review quotations
- Preparing renewal reports for clients comparing insurance policies
- Advising on risk exposures
- Personable and proactive
- Broad knowledge of Financial Lines products including IMI & FI
- Understanding of policy wordings
- Ability to make comparisons between underwriters products
- Ability to meet individual clients requirements
- This is an exciting position which will meet the needs of the most ambitious.
In an ideal world, you will already be in a similar placement role, but as the world isn't ideal, providing you have a strong local network, and demonstratable skills then we can still chat.
Please note that it's critical that you have a local network to be successful in this role, as such applicants from overseas are not being considered at this stage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Apply via the link or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion;
Daniel J. Marsh
0424 188 733