This business is a national insurance brokerage with a strong reputation for servicing major public and private corporations. Backed by the country's largest and most respected broking groups, ASX-listed AUB Group.
- A Senior Account Executive/Account manager is required to work closely alongside the Senior Account Manager in servicing their most valuable clients. Ideal opportunity for those with a commercial background looking to progress into a corporate role or those with previous experience handling corporate accounts.
- No prospecting of new business
- Market facing - attending all Underwriter/client meetings
- Clients of $50mil revenue and above
- Processing and document issuance of new business, renewals and endorsements ensuring all interactions are performed in an efficient & effective manner adhering to the required processes for each transaction type
- Maintain strategic client and insurer relationships
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships
- Sound experience in an insurance broking firm
- Broad knowledge of commercial lines, ideally dealing with Corporate accounts currently
- Account management experience
- Experience using winbeat and sunrise systems
- Works efficiently by being highly organised and prioritising tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, great attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
Negotiable depending on experience and candidate.
If this sounds like you apply directly or contact Greig for a confidential chat on 0476 806 232