An international claims management company is currently looking for a senior Risk Manager to join their dynamic team.
The Risk Surveying Manager will support the National Manager with the running of the Risk Surveying operations. This role requires both business development along with the maintaining of an active case load of Surveying files. Working with the leadership team, mentoring and per reviewing to ensure efficient operations.
Key responsibilities :
- Provide input on strategic development of the risk surveying capabilities
- Job Allocation
- Review Surveying Reports
- Performance reviews and management (in conjunction with State & National Manager)
- Overview of monthly staff performance for Head Office, in conjunction with State & National Manager
- Management of local and regional service providers
- Hiring of new staff in conjunction with State & National Managers
- Ensure all staff complete company induction training, KMC and Corpedia courses prior to completion dates
- Field general business and third party, enquires and head office correspondence In-house staff training as required
- Monitor staffing levels
- Annual budgeting and salary reviews in conjunction with State & National Manager
- Business operations experience.
- Risk Surveying experience (5-10 years minimum)
- Positive outlook
- Commitment to continuous improvement and businessgrowth
- Management and organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills (relationship building)Formal building and/or insurance related qualifications
- Member of relevant industry association(s)
To Apply please click on the APPLY NOW button or contact Mark Dixon directly on