Insurance House is one of Australia’s largest privately owned insurance brokerages. We started in humble beginnings, back in 1983 in rural Victoria (Echuca) and now we are a nationwide industry leader. Our core values of Care, Leadership, Imagination and Professionalism are at the core of their business.
We are looking for a Relationship Executive to join our Tamworth team.
Role Summary Being proud of Every customer interaction – The primary focus of this role is to put the client at the center of what you do, acting in their best interests whilst maintaining the highest level of corporate governance in line with industry best practice.
The Relationship Executive supports the Relationship Managers in the effective, efficient, and compliant processing of all appropriate client business. The position driver is servicing work procured by the Account Management group, ensuring a professional approach in all stakeholder interactions and that company policy, procedures and guidelines are met.
- Development of future opportunities through interaction with existing clients, and, actively seeking opportunities for new business.
- Marketing of the Insurance House Group brands i.e.: Investment House & Pro Risk where appropriate cross marketing our wide product range.
- Customer Service - ensuring each interaction with clients is a positive experience.
- Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable our processes to be efficient & effective.
- Maintaining Client & Insurer relationships.
- Build awareness of interactions across key partners & stakeholder group.
- Policy Renewal and Claims management including liaising with key stakeholders within the process when required.
- Identification and development of new business prospects by cross-marketing to other areas of the Insurance House Group.
- Contribute to new business activities.
- Processing of new business, renewals and policy maintenance.
- Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters, preparation of reports.
- Ensuring all interactions are performed in an efficient & effective manner adhering to the required processes for each transaction type.
- Staff development will require you to assist in staff training &/or mentoring where appropriate.
- Holding and maintaining strategic servicing relationship with all clients.
Role Requirements – previous broker or account manager support experience. Tier 1 qualification and be happy to undertake Diploma of Insurance Broking.
If this sounds like you, APPLY directly or reach out to Sofie on 0422761340