QA Analyst - Life Insurance - 6-9 month contract
|Job Title:||QA Analyst - Life Insurance - 6-9 month contract|
|Contact Name:||Shane Watson|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 13:45|
In this role, you will use your QA skills / experience gained within an insurance call centre environment to monitor the quality of call handling by a third party to report back to senior management.
- Oversight of quality of program UAT reports and outcomes;
- Oversight of quality assurance processes and controls for the project;
- Receive and review all QA reports from parties associated with the program;
- Ensure quality of QA results meets program standards (as outlined in the multi-party deed, administration deed and approved administration scorecards);
- Ensure call listening is performed in accordance with the approved Call Assessment Checklist;
- Liaise with internal Compliance & Internal Audit.
- Relevant experience in an insurance QA / call monitoring environment
- Experience in proactive stakeholder management with internal and brand and service provider partners;
- Operations or compliance experience would be preferred and set you apart from the rest
- Ability to build inclusive relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Collaboration capabilities which includes actively fostering cross-functional teamwork;
- Negotiation, communication and influencing skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate potential risks.
If this role fits your background and you are keen to work on this interesting regulatory project, then please apply on line now to be considered.
Please note: This role requires the right to live and work in Australia unrestricted. Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview. Thank you.