|Job Title:||Property Underwriter|
|Contact Name:||Julia Cooke|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2020 09:31|
Based in the CBD, this niche insurer is currently seeking an experienced Property Underwriter to work on new business opportunities coming through from the sales team. 92% of the business is direct.
The business itself has numerous benefits for their employees including: monthly RDO’s, massages onsite, an onsite gym (or optional funded gym of your choice), huge refurbished lunchroom and balcony with bbq that overlooks the park and team social drinks.
Duties will include:
· Underwrite new business within authority level
· Meet SLAs and compliance duties
· Proactively grow the portfolio through broker and client relationships
· Provide reports around service standards, client history, premium indications gap analysis and claims, loss ratio
· Report any business practices that require improvement to internal management
· Ensure and error rate of less than 5%
Your experience and qualifications:
· Experience underwriting property
· Tier 1 qualifications or above
· Experience ensuring profitability of your book
· Experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders
· The ability to work collaboratively within own team and with other teams within the business
· The ability to collect relevant client information, analyse and present information using Microsoft software
This is your opportunity to be part of a collaborative team working towards the same goal. The company pride themselves on being able to provide work/life balance for their employees and actually deliver on this. If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the portal.
For other opportunities check out our website www.blakeoliver.com.au
For a confidential discussion call Julia 0452 442 733