ABOUT THE ROLE:
A well known international company is looking for an experienced Property & Motor Claims Team Leader with strong home, contents and motor experience within the insurance industry. Working knowledge of the insurance industry is integral to the role.
- Leading a team of experienced claims consultants
- Improving the customer experience through each touch point.
- You will be responsible for P and L including capacity planning.
- Oversee and supervise the work activity, coaching and development of the team.
- Measure and drive team performance.
- You will communicate with Policyholders, Insurance Clients, Trade Repair Partners and coordinate rectification of the property.
- Investigate and respond to any client issues immediately and escalations.
- 3-5 years insurance experience in home and motor claims
- Experienced Team Leader with proven team results
- Commercial claims experience will be looked upon favourably
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Results driven
- Ability to create a positive team culture
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and achieve team results
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Strong Ability to build rapport with clients and the team
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button. Feel free to contact Sofie at 0422761340 or on for more information.