Due to the recent weather events we are working exclusively with a leading insurance organisation which is seeking several experienced Property Claims Officers to start work immediately.
We are seeking people who are available and willing to commit to a full-time contract of 3-6 months.
Your duties will include -
- End to end management of a portfolio of property claims
- Liaising with claimants, repairers, assessors and other external stakeholders
- Handling all customer enquiries, including complaints while identifying and escalating any suspicious claims
- Responding to customer enquiries in a friendly and empathetic manner while ensuring their claims are being handled in an efficient and timely manner
Essential Experience -
- Previous Property Claims handling experience
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Available to start work immediately
- Excellent time management skills with experience working to tight deadlines and at times in a high-volume environment
- Customer focused attitude with ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
Interviews are being held immediately and we are seeking people who will commit to the full duration of these contracts.
To apply for these positions please submit your resume online now or you can contact Karla Smith on 0416 968 010 or Greig Taylor on 0476 806 232.