We are seeking applications from experienced Claims Officers for upcoming vacancies. Should you have experience managing and/or lodging Commercial or Domestic Property Insurance Claims we would love to receive your resume.
These upcoming opportunities will be mainly contract vacancies of 3-6 months.
As a Property Claims Officer your duties will include –
- End to end management of a portfolio of property claims
- Liaising with claimants, repairers, assessors and other external stakeholders
- Handling all customer enquiries, including complaints while identifying and escalating any suspicious claims
- Responding to customer enquiries in a friendly and empathetic manner while ensuring their claims are being handled in an efficient and timely manner
- Previous Property Claims handling experience
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Available to start work immediately
- Excellent time management skills with experience working to tight deadlines and at times in a high-volume environment
- Customer focused attitude with ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships