Our client is a leader within the Insurance space, offering unparalleled levels of service and technology regarded as the best in the business. They regard culture as one of the most important factors in ensuring a happy workplace, offering a flexible working and a fun and energetic working environment.
- End to end management of property & home contents claims including advising on coverage, liability, quantum assessment and negotiating settlements
- Stakeholder management - Policyholders, Insurance Clients, your Repair partners and assist in the co-coordination repairs
- Investigate and respond to any client issues immediately and escalate where appropriate.
- Improve the customer experience through each touch point
- 2 years insurance experience in commercial property or contents claims
- Results driven with excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and achieve team results
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and a Positive attitude
- Strong Ability to build rapport with clients and the team
How to Apply: