We have multiple domestic property claims management roles available for experienced case managers with strong property and/or motor claims experience. These opportunities are contract roles of at least 6 months.
In these roles you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of Property Claims with your duties including -
- End to end management of a portfolio of Property Claims
- Processing a variety of claims including complex and total loss ensuring all information is accurately documented
- Liaise with clients, legal experts, external providers and recovery specialists
- Effectively negotiate and settle claims in a timely fashion while managing costs
Essential Requirements -
- Solid Property Claims Management experience with the ability to hit the ground running
- Experience dealing with high volumes work and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective and professional communication skills with the ability to deal with a variety of clients
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
Please click the Apply for this Job button and submit your resume in WORD format.
For further information you can contact Karla on 0416 968 010 or