- Career defining role working closely with the Chief Insurance Officer at one of Australia’s most innovative Underwriting Agencies.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Opportunity with a market leading Underwriting Agency based in East Melbourne who are looking to bring a Project Manager on board to work closely alongside the Executive Director. Those with previous project management/change management experience from an insurance background are encouraged to apply.
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of the project
- Clarifying roles & responsibility for project team and key stakeholders
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Assembling and managing project resources, including identifying resource requirements
- Identifying and mitigating project risks and issues
- Driving cross-functional project teams to achieve project objectives, providing appropriate direction and support
- Insurance experience highly desirable
- Project management qualification desirable
- Experience in project management
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY TO THIS ROLE button. Should you wish to discuss the role or apply directly please contact us as follows;
Greig Taylor on 0476 806 232
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.