Blake Oliver have partnered with a Project Delivery expert within Superannuation for the hire of 3 Senior Project Managers here in Melbourne. Our client is a specialist at delivering complex migration of funds and platform integration for Superannuation funds in Australia. After continued success over the past years in the APAC market, our client is embarking on an exciting growth period with a need to hire multiple Senior Project Managers to facilitate their consulting capability. The company offer a purposeful benefits package, identifying the importance of giving back to the people who makes the business a success, as evidenced by their comprehensive health and wellbeing program, with a wide range of leave options, volunteering days and private health insurance. They also offer a best-in-class learning and development program, offering even the most experienced employees mentoring, tailored career planning and further education support.
* Delivery of strategic programs on behalf of ranging client base, including but not limited to the migration of funds, platform integration and implementation, compliance framework advisory and regulatory expertise where required.
* Manage a project in terms of both deliverables and timeframes in keeping with the strict expectations set out by the client.
* Engage with both internal and external stakeholders where required.
* Identify and assign resource requirements
* Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope, ensuring quality delivery to the client.
You will have:
* Superannuation service delivery experience. This includes extensive transition/migration of funds exposure and a comprehensive and thorough understanding of the 4 leading superannuation platforms.
* Software development lifecycle exposure.
* A Degree related to Wealth Management/Project Management/Financial services.
* Atleast 7 years' experience within service delivery.
* Strong collaboration skills
* Exposure to different project delivery methodologies.
What's on offer:
* Attractive remuneration package (negotiable)
* CBD Location Office
* Opportunities to progress to Project Director/Program Director positions.
* Training and ongoing development opportunity.
If this sounds like the role for you, send a current resume and cover letter