This Broker is looking for an experienced Professional Indemnity Account Executive to inherit an existing book of business. 50% of the book will be made up of a scheme and the rest of the clients are the SME level. This role is ideally suited to someone who lives in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. Free parking offered on site.
- Managing a book of schemes P.I business and SME clients
- The ability to recommend which insurer offers the best coverage for clients
- Good underwriter relationships
- Quoting new business
- Retaining clients through good relationships with clients and underwriters
- Processing renewals before due date to ensure clients are covered
- Assisting with claims processing
- At least 1-3 years experience
- Either an Account Executive or an Assistant Account Executive looking to take the next step in their career.
- Knowledge of Financial lines product - P.I
- Ideally but not essential - experience using winbeat and sunrise systems.
- Someone with good attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a team
- Experience retaining clients, quoting new business.
- Endorsements, renewals.
If this sounds like you apply through the portal and for any queries call Julia Cooke 0452 442 733