ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a leading and highly respected International Insurance Brokerage. You will join a high performing business in their Melbourne CBD offices. As a Placement Manager, you will have exposure to Top Tier Clients including ASX Listed businesses, and large Privately Owned Organisations, Construction Clients and Hedge Fund Managers.
This is an exciting opportunity to forge a long-term career in the Corporate space. A strong Financial Lines broking background is critical. Significant experience in the Financial Lines market with specific exposure to FI / IMI / Private & Public D&O experience is highly desired. You will also be required to prove a track record of delivering high levels of client service with an understanding and ability to execute complex placements.
- Participate and where necessary lead client communications where high level, technical expertise is required
- Maintain meaningful, mid and senior-level market relationships
- Forge key stakeholder relationships with Lead Relationship Managers and Client Relationship Directors
- Solution-focused with a personal drive to achieve significant change in relatively short periods of time, and able to motivate teams to focus and deliver on priorities
- Advising on risk exposures
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists
- Broad knowledge of Financial Lines products including IMI & FI
- Exhibit sales orientated behaviours, defined by other senior leaders as; motivated, tenacious, focused, technically skilled, proactive, and accountable
- Ability to make technical comparisons and recommendations between underwriters products
- Ability to deliver and present Financial Institution & broader Financial Lines products to clients.
- Ensure contract certainty
- Conduct self-audit as required
- Ensure compliance with key regulatory and risk management responsibilities.
This is an exciting position that will meet the needs of the most ambitious. In addition to a competitive salary package and bonus structure, this role also requires some international and interstate travel.
In an ideal world, you will already be in a similar placement role, but as the world isn't ideal, providing you have a strong financial lines broking background, and demonstratable skills then we can still chat.
I would also be interested to speak with experienced D&O or FI Underwriters who may be considering a transitioning into broking.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Apply via the link or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion;
Daniel J. Marsh
+61 424 188 733