ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is a well-known and respected global insurer operating in the property and casualty space. With offices all around the world, the long-term career opportunities are limitless.
Based in their modern Melbourne CBD office you will join a busy and established team as an Operations/Administration Assistant. You will help support with the administration of client accounts and as such must have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Providing efficient and professional support to the underwriting teams
- Assisting with processing new business, issuing certificates of currency and processing renewals
- Creating and checking policy documentation and processing endorsements
- Assisting with broker phone and email queries
- Ideally immediately available (or little notice)
- Personable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.