A large Insurance Broker has a sizable number of Authorised Reps working under the onsite licensee. These Reps need administrative support to free them up to be out on the road developing business and grow their portfolio.
For this to happen, we need an experienced administrator with the following skills:
- Creating invoices for clients.
- Providing the correct policy and other documentation to clients.
- Adhering to service level agreements
- Directing calls or answering queries where necessary (you will not need to provide financial advice).
- Ensuring that internal and external stakeholder needs are met.
- Developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
- Assisting colleagues and management when necessary.
Your skills and experience:
- Ideally, you will have worked in a similar capacity for a broker of as an administrator in financial services.
- The ability to raise invoices.
- A good command of the English language
- Medium to high level computer skills - microsoft office.
- The ability to work autonomously or in a team.
- The ability to pick up new computer systems and learn new products quickly.
If this sounds like the type of position you have been looking for, APPLY NOW or contact Tania for a confidential conversation on 03 9604 4805