ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working as an Office Administrator for an Australian company within the Insurance Industry. Working within a medium sized team, you will hold a key function in the office as you will ensure that everything runs smoothly!
* Provide support to the team
* General data and document input through applications
* Assisting with meetings when required
* General office administration tasks
* Answering phone calls and responding to emails professionally
- Great Administrative skills
- Excellent and demonstratable phone skills
- Insurance background is preferred
- Ability to work under pressure
- Resilient and dynamic
- Technical product knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills
- Commanding personality
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, or apply via our website www.blakeoliver.com.au/jobs.
Alternatively, feel free to contact Georgina at 0468584427 or for more information.