Our client is a boutique underwriting agency dedicated to the provision of specialist Insurance solutions. Focusing within the SME market they are looking to expand their team.
This role will be for a National Underwriting Manager to oversee the Farm and Rural products teams.
This is a faced paced and entrepreneurial business who give their staff a high level of autonomy.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
- Managing a team of experienced underwriters
- Ensuring all underwriting guidelines are adhered to by the team
- Identify business development opportunities that fall within the underwriting agency appetite out of interaction with existing and new brokers. This includes a structured approach to broker networking to ensure that the broader broker network is aware of the company's products and capabilities
- Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable our processes to be more efficient & effective
- Proven experience within the field of Rural products
- Could suit a senior underwriter looking to progress
- Proficiency with underwriting systems and general reporting
- Enjoys being market facing
- Keen to be involved in the strategic planning of the department
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button. Feel free to contact Gemma at 0435 785 196 for more information.