Our client is a leader within the Insurance space, offering unparalleled levels of service and regarded as the best in the business. They regard culture as one of the most important factors in ensuring a happy workplace, offering a flexible working and a fun and energetic working environment. This is the type of role where you can make things happen. They take pride in being innovative and adaptable to ensure customers are at the forefront of their strategy.
This is a newly created role, due to a restructure within the claim's areas, it will be responsible for not only delivering but leading the strategic objectives of the diverse claims department.
Due to the Multiple Dimensions, this role covers and is responsible for the Role is not limited to be following responsibilities;
- Delivering on Claims, Customer & Business Strategy
- Set and Deliver a standard of Claims Service that is best practice
- Ensure the broader business is clear on the claims function and strategy
- Mentoring, developing and guiding the claims leadership team and pre-leadership team to ensure the continued growth and availability of internal candidates.
- Drive performance through the leadership team
- Implement and oversee continuous business and department improvement initiatives.
- Implement & manage the Quality Assurance process for the claims department
- Ensure all regulatory compliance and reporting is adhered to
The ideal candidate will have;
- Proven experience managing claims teams on a national scale
- Ability to train and develop leadership teams
- Experience within General Insurance Claims leadership
- Proven change management experience
- An innovative approach to management and leadership
- A passion for management and Insurance
How to Apply:
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button or call Tania on 03 9604 4805 for a confidential conversation.