Our client is a well-known international insurance organisation which is seeking a number of experienced Motor and Property Claims Officers to join their expanding team.
We are seeking five experienced Claims Officers from a motor or property background to become part of a high performing fun team with a supportive leadership framework.
In this role you will be responsible for the end to end management of a portfolio of Motor or Property Claims with your duties including -
- End to end management of a portfolio of Motor or Property Claims
- Processing a variety of claims including complex and total loss ensuring all information is accurately documented
- Liaise with clients, legal experts, external providers and recovery specialists
- Effectively negotiate and settle claims in a timely fashion while managing costs
Essential Requirements -
- Solid Motor or Property claims experience
- Experience dealing with high volumes work and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective and professional communication skills with the ability to deal with a variety of clients
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
Please click the Apply for this Job button and submit your resume in WORD format.
For further information you can contact Karla on 0416 968 010 or