A couple of opportunities have arisen for Loss Adjusters to be part of a dynamic business within the global insurance industry! You will be joining growing and motivating teams based in Melbourne or in Sydney.
About the role
As a Loss Adjuster, you will be supporting the Claims Managers, by dealing and resolving commercial and domestic losses. It will be your responsibility to deliver an exceptional customer experience. As the successful candidate you will be handling a variety of claims and ensure that cases are settled efficiently.
- Manage a portfolio of large Property Claims by determining nature of loss.
- Investigate the claims by inspecting physical damages
- Work both externally and internally assessing major loss claims and adjusting where appropriate on an international basis.
- Effectively deal with service/product replacement providers
- Set loss reserves and control claims costs
- Preparing case management plans, visiting Insurers, Re insurers, Claimants and the Insured.
- Preparing reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim, including policy analysis and liability, quantum and future actions.
- Visiting sites, interviewing witnesses and preparation of witness statements.
Skills & Experience required
- Proven experience as a Loss Adjuster or Senior Property Claims Consultant
- Loss Adjusting qualifications or Engineering background
- Proven ability as a problem solver with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Proficient with MS Office
- Good organisational skills
You will be a determined professional, with insurance sector experience. You will have a passion for customer and client service and find it easy to build relationships and have strong communication skills.
It is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Loss Adjuster to join a successful company, where you will have the opportunity to progress your career!
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Sofie on 0422761340 or at