UNDERWRITER LIABILITY | MELBOURNE
- Leading Agency with National presence
- Take your Liability experience to the next level
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a well known and respected agency with offices across the Country the long-term career opportunities are limitless. Based in their Melbourne office you will join a busy and established team as an Underwriter within the Liability team. You will be responsible for handling SME and mid-market clients.
- Underwriting new business and managing a broker panel
- Responsible for retaining & writing profitable business
- Maintaining relationships with brokers and other key stakeholders.
- Experienced within Liability as an Underwriter or Broker
- Personable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY TO THIS ROLE button. Should you wish to discuss the role or apply directly please contact us as follows;
Greig Taylor on 0476 806 232
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.