One of the countries most innovative Underwriting Agencies backed by Lloyds of London is looking for an ambitious Liability Underwriter. A highly specialised role with considerable scope for progression.
- Underwrite new and renewal business within the scope of individual Delegated Underwriting Authority to achieve the strategic and financial goals
- Conduct renewal reviews to ensure business is re-underwritten in alignment with current underwriting
- Underwrite new business in alignment with current underwriting, selection and pricing guidelines
- Actively collaborate across the team, the State and the broader business to support the achievement of strategic goals and action plans
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Liability Underwriting
- Demonstrated ability to influence insurance market to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Understanding of relevant Insurance products, industry, market environment
- Identifies and works with relevant stakeholders or brokers to close gaps in existing relationship network
- Underwrites in accordance with Risk Appetite, Delegated Underwriting Authority (DUA) and Underwriting Guidelines
- Technical product knowledge to set terms and conditions
About Blake Oliver
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you.
Contact Name: Greig Taylor