Our client is and Independent Specialist Claims Manager providing innovative solutions for Insurers, Underwriters, Large Corporates and Brokers.
Dedicated account Manager for Insurer clients which includes ownership and management of a portfolio of public liability incidents and claims, liaising with relevant parties, assessing liability and financial exposure and making recommendations for the future strategy of each claim, whilst achieving a superior result for customers.
You will have
- Have a broad understanding of the Insurance Industry
- Understanding of the Insurance Contracts Act and the Insurance & Privacy code
- Understand the role of brokers and other industry stakeholders
- Interpretation of policy/clauses/exclusions
- Understanding of Law/Tort/Contracts and State Jurisdictions
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Time management and demonstrated ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Solid analytical ability
- Presentation and relationship building skills
For a confidential discussion to discuss this opportunity, please contact:
Peter Sheppard - Director of Legal
Executive Search | Destination Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | Management Consulting | Mental Health Advocate
Mobile: 0400 349 913