We are recruiting a Legal Secretary for a well-established law business based in Melbourne CBD specialising in Family Law. You will be responsible for providing legal support to two fee earners.
Legal Secretary responsibilities will include:
- Managing the diaries of Fee Earners
- Speaking with all levels of clientele and other 3rd parties
- Fast and accurate typing
- PA duties; diary management, organising meetings and taking calls
- Manage and organise large volumes of documents
- Filing, copying and scanning documents
- Ensuring all work carried out is accurate and recorded onto the company's systems
- Ensuring all work carried out is compliant with the company policies and procedures
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 1+ years secretarial experience (preferably Family Law)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Competent pm Word/Excel/PowerPoint
HOW TO APPLY
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume or call 0400 349 913 or hit the APPLY NOW button.