Our client is a well-established National leading commercial law firm who have recently seen strong growth. Their Commercial Litigation team requires an experienced Legal Assistant to play an integral role and add real value. Our client empowers their people so that they can be the best they can be with a focus on talent, culture and innovation which are all critical contributors to the business strategy.
To be successful in this role you will have experience working in a Corporate & Commercial team in a top or mid-tier firm with several years experience.
You will need to have;
· Outstanding organisational skills incl. planning & time management
· Excellent interpersonal skills for team and client liaising
· Strong attention to detail of legal documentation, records management, billing etc.
· Pleasant and positive attitude
· Initiative and a willingness to make a difference
You will also be;
· Competent in Microsoft Office suite
· Proficient in the use of a digital transcriber
· Minimum 70WPM with high degree of accuracy
· Capable in the use of Affinity or similar accounting package
What's on offer
In this role you have real opportunity to be part of a successful team that is collegiate in a firm that is going places and supportive of your career. Remuneration will be commensurate on experience.
For a confidential discussion on how Blake Oliver Consulting can help you with your career or to discuss opportunities in the Legal Market, please contact:
Peter Sheppard - Director of Legal
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Recruitment |Management Consulting |Mental Health Advocate
Mobile: 0400349 913
Legal Assistant (Corporate & Commercial)
|Job Title:||Legal Assistant (Corporate & Commercial)|
|Contact Name:||Peter Sheppard|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 11:02|