Opportunity to join one of the countries most innovative Underwriting agencies based in their Melbourne Head office. Our client is looking for ambitious Assistant /Junior Underwriters keen to take the next step in their career. Opportunity to develop underwriting skills and gain exposure to new areas.
- Opportunity to become part of a specialist underwriting team across Financial lines with a particular focus on the SME space across liability & PI. Candidates from any area of underwriting are welcome to apply, our client are happy to cross train and upskill you.
- Processing renewals and new business involvement with guidance from senior Underwriters, providing quotations and producing policy documents
- Communication with stakeholders; in bound requests via phone, email and internal portals
- Client driven, providing a high-class service to brokers and clients, attendance at presentations, meetings & relevant industry events with senior colleagues
- Ideally a couple of years as an Assistant/ Junior Underwriter or with processing experience at an insurer.
- General insurance experience required, exposure to Financial Lines desirable
- Comfortable in a high-volume environment, with a client focused approach
- Happy to take on additional insurance qualifications where necessary.
Please apply directly or reach out to Greig for a confidential discussion.