Our client is an ASX listed National Broker providing total risk solutions for clients. Based in their Tuggerah office you will join a busy and established team as a Junior Broker supporting the administration of client accounts and, as such, must have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
You will ideally have knowledge of the insurance industry and be comfortable communicating with stakeholders.
- Building relationships and interacting with external vendors/stakeholders
- Liaising with clients and underwriters
- Refining the support material to assist the Senior Account Brokers- Shadow Account manager and attend client meetings
- Assisting with processing new business, issuing certificates of currency and processing renewals
- Creating and checking policy documentation, processing endorsements and raising invoices- Assisting with the claims management process
- Monitoring and responding to enquirers
- Tier 1 Qualification not essential
- 1-2 years of experience as an assistant/account executive
- Excellent communication, organisational & time management skills
- Maintain a strong focus on attention to detail to ensure quality is always delivered
- A self-starter who is flexible and adaptive
How To Apply
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
You can also reach Georgina on or on 0468584427 for more information.